Wednesday 13 June 2007

Marvel vs DC...a Mac vs PC Parody

Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #1

Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC) discuss the state of their respective film divisions in this take on the Mac/PC ads.




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #2

Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC) in another variation on the Mac/PC ads. This time, Superman takes a fond look back at his original movies.




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #3

Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC) discuss their film franchises once again in a third Mac/PC spoof. This time, Superman shows off his new son (from his new movie) to Spider-Man.




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #4
Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC) discuss the topic of super-villans in their movies in this fourth Mac/PC parody





Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm Batman. (Mac/PC Parody) #5

The Marvel/DC/Mac/PC pattern is interrupted when Superman brings in a friend to talk to Spider-Man.




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm Batman. (Marvel/DC Parody) Part 2 #6

While Spider-Man 3 may have set new records on opening weekend, critics have been less than kind to the film. Spider-Man (Marvel) has just learned of this news...





Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #7

While making their next installment of the series, Spider-Man (Marvel) and Superman (DC) receive some unexpected advice...




Hi, I'm a Mutant...and I'm a DC. (Marvel/DC Parody) #8

Superman (DC) is faced with having to confront a certain mutant who has unfinished business with him...




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Villains Edition #9

The villains take over this installment of the Mac/PC parody series as the Green Goblin (Marvel) takes on Lex Luthor (DC).




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: After Hours

The stars of Marvel and DC movies past, present and future take some time out to chat and kick back. (Marvel/DC Parody)




Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac/PC Parody): F4 Quickie

Fantastic Four Quickie.

No comments: