Sunday 3 June 2007

Tell me what you see

I am not good in blogging.



For those who hav seen my old blog before, they know how bad my blog was (as in how little entries I have in the blog) Dont bother looking up for the old blog, cause it doesnt contain much... may be a few entries about how 'sucky' my day was, how I whined about the stupid social phenomena ...or reviews about superman movies...



Anyway,



Unknown to many of you is the fact that I love watching videos. YouTube, GoogleVideo, VideoSift etc, everyday I browse through all these websites just looking for cool videos. Most of the time comedies, sometime documentary or news. Can never got too tired for this and I do it everyday (even during my exam period...I do need to relax and get myself away from books from time to time)



I believe people see different things looking at different things and on the same thing.



"Duh, because they are different things? because we have different pair of eyes?"



May be... but different people get different message while looking at the same thing. may be because of the different backgrounds of the beholder? different understandings, different comprehension, different wisdom?



I will not try to explain further about why people see different things, why people have different opinions. it is quite common sense really.



I believe what you see shape up what you think. (again, duh)



And I am intending to share what I am seeing.



I always bookmarked my favorite videos and sent it to people I know on msn... (if you have never received any from me...probably is because I didnt see you... I usually only sent links to people who are not in their busy mode just in case I didnt disrupt them) but my video bookmarks are growing big and I have no choice but to dispose some of the old ones. But I hate doing that knowing that I might still need it someday (to show them)....



Hence the blog, What I see List~~



just to embed the videos which I think are interesting to check out.



Bear in mind not all of them are entertaining stuff and some of them could be boring e.g. the Fermat last theorem.....X3 + Y3 not equal to Z3......those stuff. May be boring to you, but that is what I watched. you never know you might need it as a topic to flirt with a girl the next time you're in a bar....there I said it.



Anyway, I hope you enjoy watching, and see the things I am seeing.







"Look into my eyes,

tell me what you see,

cast my emotion aside,

can you see me? "

~Nimrod



quoted from my friend's poem which I always loved.

No comments: